Free Materials for National Wear Red Day®It is easy to get your National Wear Red Day celebration or fundraising campaign started here.
The free, downloadable materials listed below will help you build awareness for Friday, February 2, 2018.
Individuals, companies or organizations can support and activate Go Red For Women® and National Wear Red Day in a variety of ways:
- • Get your great Go Red gear at our online store on ShopHeart.org.
- • Create an individual or group fundraising page on our FUNraising platform.
- • Create an awareness event with your employees or colleagues wearing red with e.g., posting fliers, posters and on social media.
- • Have a get-together with your friends and family and focus on activities to preventing cardiovascular diseases, like knowing your family history.
- • Use our educational materials to learn and share the facts about heart disease and stroke, especially the risk to women.
- • Use the social media messages and/ or web banner images to encourage activities on February 2 and throughout the month.
|Promotional Materials - Raise awareness and execute activities for National Wear Red Day using these promotional materials.|
|2018 National Wear Red Day Flier||2018 National Wear Red Day Fundraising Flier||2018 Have Faith In Heart Toolkit|
2018 National Wear Red Day Flier
2018 National Wear Red Day Fundraising Flier
2018 Have Faith In Heart Toolkit
National Wear Red Day® is a registered trademark of HHS and AHA.